Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

WTF WHO ARE YOU

This guy again?!

• Oh god, no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Oh god, no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys, remember how I left, and then I came back, but then I kind of left again (seriously, I couldn't get this place to work at all from Japan)?

Well, I'm back again again. RPG Maker MV has forced my hand. I simply must make that FFIV prequel I was throwing around in my brain several years ago! I must!

So yeah, hello! I'm in my thirties now, and I make a crap load of money banging my face on keyboards or something. I also have a dog.

Oh, and if you by any chance downloaded all those old FFIV tile rips and such that I made back in the day, I would loooove to have those back.

*poof*

Not much. Or a lot. It depends.

This place kind of died and then picked up again. Most of the other RM sites around the web have died.

MV is getting everyone buzzed again, including me.

Including me, too! Don't leave me out. I am currently knees-deep in the the most exhaustive FF4 graphics rip/RPG Maker formatting possible. Side view battles? Icons? We can practically recreate the original game for no reason.

This will be my legacy.

Hey, where do I go to post resources and make threads on non-game projects? I'm working on making all the MV character generator pieces gender neutral, and I don't know where to put them when I'm done!

Hmmn.

We've got the "extending rpg maker" board for projects that aim to extend features of rm.

viewforum.php?f=316

That might be suitable. Things like Dargor's FFVI SDK go there. Projects which are RPG Maker based, but not games nor scripts.

But then they're resources so I dunno. They could just go in here mixed in I guess.

viewforum.php?f=279

There can be only one monkey.

But you can have this place, welcome aboard Arc.

Been a while since I've seen you, but I do remember you!

From VX.net though, not here.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.