Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

WIP Doctor Who Resources

Xilef":2ajz6ryx said:
I know a few people who use RM and are Who-fans, they would absolutely love a Doctor Who resource pack.

Well, back in day all I used to ever want to do is make Doctor Who games and now my spriting isn't too bad I figure I can do something to contribute to people who want to now :)

I'm making progress on finishing the complete Capaldi sheet, meanwhile I've also overhauled my Matt Smith sprite. I wasn't happy with how his tweed looked and thought the bow tie was too big, so I've edited his jacket to tone down the speckling and give him a smaller bow tie. Also designed his Series 7 variant (Although I'll probably redo the hair on the latter as it's more slicked back in the later seasons).

J1qapyk.png

That bow tie looks better, yeah. Needs a few though. Fezes are cool. (Actually I think there's already a fez in the RTP, you could probably take it just like that).

The hair on them's spot on really, although Tom baker's is hard to show in small pixels.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.