Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Why dont you RP RMXP?

You'd think that a website dedicated to rpg making and development would roleplay even alittle. Theres like two games in here that have been looked over for ....ever actually. My question is why doesnt rmxp.org like to roleplay. If you do infact like to, why dont you? Maybe its because you're not interested in the few games that actually are here. How about this. This forum gets overlooked all the time and i dont want to see this die either. I hate to see things go to waste, this forum is here for a reason. Post here what you would like to play and how it should be and we can make it happen.:thumb:

I had a pretty cool one called genocide, and even tried to start it back up again. But no one responded, so I guess it's a lack of communication.

The gantz one was really awesome too, too bad that just fizzled out.

I was thinking something in a post apocalyptic universe, that way you can incorporate elements from every genre, western, scifi, high fantasy and all that. You guys post your ideas on what you think the best rp would be, in your opinion.

You wouldn't happen to know of the manga Blame! would you? Probably not, it has kind of a small fan base. I always found that world as AMAZING and has fantastic opportunities. If you would like an explanation of what it is just ask.

Well imagine a world in which technology has advanced so far we can mess with time and space itself (although not evident sometimes it is used for various things). I mean this is in the FAR FAR future. A structure that has a radius as large as our solar system in which our story takes place. (yes a structure that large made by unknown methods. Perhaps stop and ponder how massive that is for a second.) Now this unfathomably large structure is widely empty, but occasionally floors contain humans, what used to "human", silicon creatures (basically cyborgs), artificially created organisms (aka grown in a test lab kind of stuff) and various robots. All civilizations are cut off from one another and know nothing about the rest of the world they live in. Through time and corruption, almost all information has been lost and various systems put in place LONG ago run amok. Machines called builders, build furiously expanding the structure even more every day. (Through the series this is one of the main antagonists as no one knows how to stop them anymore and if allowed to continue it is believed the structure may collapse, and anyone trying to get into a kind of network to access everything gets slaughtered by security systems.) This is the kind of world they live in. The main character killy has a ludicrously powerful gun that cuts holes in the structure that are miles long. He is an artificial being (that looks human) that was one of the original uh...well that would take a long time to explain but lets just say he was a pretty big thing way back when.

Anyways the point of all that was to explain to you the setting of this universe. It always inspired awe and wonder in me, and I think it has TONS of possibilities. Your choice however.

I was thinking somewhere in 2500, when the world has become a nuclear waste from all the war. Thus people resort to using knives, daggers, broadswords, guns n whatnot. Futuristic world with fantasy aspects. Im sure they could mesh well with eachother

Kraft

Sponsor

Exodus;304536 said:
I had a pretty cool one called genocide, and even tried to start it back up again. But no one responded, so I guess it's a lack of communication.

The gantz one was really awesome too, too bad that just fizzled out.

Yeah man, I liked that one...
^_^

I didnt know you were trying to start it again!

I would of joined ^_^

I hardly ever check that forum... every time I do there is nothing new...

Maybe I should start one... ^_^

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

That was a good one Exodus. I would have posted in it more if I had the internet at the time.

How about an RP set in 2009? Slightly futuristic RP's are my favorite, because they're fairly easy to do, and it seems more realistic.

Kraft

Sponsor

2009?

I would prefer something a little more out there...
so that people could basically think up anything that fit the time frame, but was not restrained so much...

I mean, I would like to see something that involves different planets, and a huge galaxy, which is largley upexplored.

If anyone would like me to, I could create something like that as a RP game... I have done things like that in the past (on a different forum) and I was largley involved in the Genocide game on this forum (which I loved ^_^ too bad it died...)

I am on frequently enough to be able to run something like that as well... Does anyone object to me starting one?

Or would you rather come up with one?

Any way I am fine with it, I would just like to do one again!

~Kraft

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

I'll probably end up starting up a new RP in the next few days. It takes place in 2010, but it gets "out there" as the story progresses.

I played the gantz RP, basicly the only reason i stayed here after I stopped spriting.
By the way... what happened to it? It was going great and then it just stopped...

1 answer. You got Gaia and Pro Websites which are full of Rps.

Also 1-2. Ppl are lazy un-lit ppl Like me! =D atleast 50% Of this fourm is anyways.

Looks like i got you guys in swing. This is the way its ment to be. Keep using this forum. I dont want to ever see a dead forum in this site agian. Or ill be comin for ya. Thats my 2 cents

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.