Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Who wants to be a Bad Guy

I have a plot arc starting up soon ... And it will require that one of you becomes POSSESSED BY THE EVIL VILLAIN.

What does that mean exactly?

- You will not be invited into OMEN, a city in the Nether, until the plot arc is finished. (Meaning you will not be able to enter that city for a few weeks.)

- You will need to be on quite a lot. At the very least, 1-2 hours a day, or so.

- You'll need to know your way around using commands on the fly. I'll give you the commands list.

- You can be from any team--you can be a captain--you can be a vizier--I don't care. But you won't be able to participate in your group activities within the Nether for the plot period.

- You'll still be able to do things Business As Usual in Harbinger (non-Nether world).

- You'll have to wear an EVIL SKIN MUAHAHAHAHA that I give you during the plot arc.
But you can give me feedback on how you want to look.

- You gotta know that people will be trying to gank your ass within the Nether :x

Anyway if you do this for me, I will give you something SUPER SPECIAL and worth like SO MANY COGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Can't say what that is yet.

Also you will get a full enchanted suit of Chainmail armor and a Diamond sword.

Which will be sweet.

So.

You'll probably want to do this.

Just sayin.

Anyway,
if you're interested, and you KNOW you will be available fairly often-ish between 1/25 and 2/8, post here :D

Id do this, but id like to know what time n what days...
As i live in the netherlands it might be suitible though xD

If it would fit in my scedule id be happy to fill in a role in the plotline, but if not, so be it.

And i REALLY like free stuff xD

Since Ripsand seems to have vanished, despite his previous offer to you, I would be willing to take his place. While he would probably have been the most formidable player on the server for the choice, I would probably be a more, shall we say, beatable challenge? The only real condition I have if I take that place is that I at least get to peek at Omen and reserve lots for Ripsand, Rebel, and me, if possible. (I really don't want to get left with the dregs of the the bunch just because I was involved as an almighty plot device, you see)

Lots in Omen are going to be prohibitively expensive, and fewer in number than in Sprocket ... They'll be first-come, first-served. It will take people quite a while to buy one ... Let alone, multiple.

BUT,
anyway heh, if you become The Bad Guy (tm), and you pay me money for a lot, I'll hold it for you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.