Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What do YOU want?

Ripsand (Theory) is busy recomboobulating the economy again, and I have been diligently plugging away at preparations for SEASON 1 of the HARBINGER PLOT LINE.

SEASON 1 will find our plucky adventurers (that's you!) JOINING FORCES to STOP A TERRIBLE EVIL encroaching on the world!
Once it is running, I will be advertising the server elsewhere, to wrangle more new Sprocket Citizens, and enlist them to our cause ... ~~

(I cannot say any more than that on the subject!)

While all of this is going on, however, I want a gauge on how YOU feel about the server thus far.

Bugs aside, what do you think could be ADDED? What would make the experience more thrilling for you?

(Keep in mind that the server shall never become a pure-build-only or a pure-PVP-only dynamic, so I have to keep things fair for everyone.)

Have any links to any recently-updated Bukkit Plugins that you'd like to see implemented?

Have any textures you'd like to have added into the recommended texture packs?

Any dungeons, temples, or puzzles you'd like to be added into the world, as .world, level.dat, or .schematic files?

Let me know, here!

Jason

Awesome Bro

I saw on that list that you can ride dragons... that could be pretty cool lol, which reminds me, I should probably go on the server and check it out sometime, lol.

Jason":18sh41om said:
I saw on that list that you can ride dragons... that could be pretty cool lol, which reminds me, I should probably go on the server and check it out sometime, lol.
Riding dragons would've been awesome, but thus far the game only allows you to fight one (which is rather powerful).
I don't know if this has ever been done by anyone. If anyone knows of a plugin that allows you to ride an animal (esp a dragon), let me know.

Anski":18sh41om said:
I think adding alternative links for OSX would be very appreciated. :shades:
done and done.
Though I will not be providing support for OSX users, so if things look wonky for you on it somehow ... Consider paying less for your computing device! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Yriz92EA8

This is a dragon ride mod, though its from Voxel Box.
Don't know how there compatibility is towards Bukkit

Ven, would you mind adding these to the texpacks?

custom_lava_flowing.png
custom_lava_still.png
custom_water_flowing.png
custom_water_still.png

custom_lava_flowing.png
custom_lava_still.png
custom_water_flowing.png
custom_water_still.png

I haven't tried the 32x pack, but I found the lack of decent water and lava textures to be a huge setback in the 16x pack, so I had gone ahead and added these to it.

Definitely won't add them to the 32x version (that one already has really nice water/lava), but I can certainly add them to the 16x one. I'm about to release updates on both anyway.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.