Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Welcome to the Action Game Maker discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll start posting after AGM comes out in english... It just feels too much work getting the japanese version and then translating it... either way, I've still got my XP project, so....

Whenever I open up the AGM editor, I get the typical Vista error "This program has stopped working. Windows is finding a solution to the problem." I've already attempted Run as Administrator. It might not even be a Vista specific problem, all I know is that it doesn't work.

KRoP":2gsa2wrr said:
Whenever I open up the AGM editor, I get the typical Vista error "This program has stopped working. Windows is finding a solution to the problem." I've already attempted Run as Administrator. It might not even be a Vista specific problem, all I know is that it doesn't work.

XP isn't much better. I keep getting some weird error in Japanese whenever I try opening the ACplayer.exe.

KRoP":1xiafmyt said:

i got that the first time i loaded the app (on x64 vista). it loaded the 2nd time, but i get errors popping up every 2 seconds. combined with the retarded interface, and half-assed translation of every other 5 or 6 words into engrish, i'm not even going to try to deal with this damn program until it's released in english.

god. that GUI is bananas. @__@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.