Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Wandering, Red Chronicles

Chapter 1

On His Own

Next morning at Dawn krosS packs up his things, including his gun he had while on the force and setted out into the woods. Hours pass until he comes across a deep canyonand the bridge was out, make things worse, there were wild animals and most likely muggers in the woods which would make it difficult if he went around. To add to that it was going to rain and he needed somewhere to stay for the night. He begin searching into the forest with only a small amount of amunition. He walks for a few hours and finally finds shelter in a cave and goes in to sleep, and dreams of his life....... As he does and sees fire burning his home, seeing himself cry over his loved Wife a Figure appears and touches his Shoulder, and Everything Whites out. "Chronicler.........You have a long road ahead you.......But you cannot face it alone." As the light dims he finds himself on a platform and sees nothing but endless clouds with light and a haunting melody by calming. "I will grant you the first power chronicler....." krosS brings to float as tiny balls of energy gather to him, giving him a type of strength and feeling recovered. "The element of water is a kind element, Turning and twisting along the way, freezing your enemies to solid ice, and healing the sickest ones of all...." krosS looks at his hand as a type of summoning circle is imprinted on it with 6 slots, and the first slot glows blue and the circle disapates. ((Only appears if magic is used.)) "Now Chronicler.......Wake up........Danger is approaching. krosS wakes up quickly as a few odd creatures he never seen before surrounded him at the cave. He stands up Quickly, and takes out his gun, loading it quickly preparing to defend himself.

Chapter 2

The Misfits

As Kross stood he held out his gun with only 10 shots, he could not win this fight with only 10 bullets. ONly plan was to escape and use as less amunition as possible. He starts to run Pass the creature attempting to attack, he receives a few scratches on his run and any creature that seemed a threat in his path, he shot, As he made his way out with only 6 shots left he looked around
and sighed. "Great.........Just Great............." It was still raining as he was walking, he continued to walk until he made it to the edge of the cliff and walked along it. he continues until he comes across a crying child trying to pull something up by rope, Kross offered his help but the child told him to go away. "It's something I got to do....." Kross stands there as the child pulls up from
the depths of the canyon, A bucket of water with a fish in it and the Child looks at Kross. "What do you want?!" Kross sighs and looks at the child. "A place to stay for the night and a way across the canyon." He answers. The boy looks at Kross and beckons him to follow him into the night. The rain was getting colder as the boy struggled carrying the bucket until they reach a ladder in the
most widest and tallest tree, the boy ties the buccket to a rock and whistles as a rock comes flying down hoisting the bucket upwards. "Come on.......I live just up here." He climbs the ladder as Kross Follows him up into a hole in the tree, as Kross enters, a man in a white hoody, 2 boys, a small girl, and another man with a fuzzy, large beard looks at Kross and the boy. "Shade!" The boy calls to the man in the white hoody. "We have a guest, He's staying here for the night and needs help over the cliff."
Shade looks at Kross and sighs. "Whatever.......Your friends and your sister are getting hungry Jack, did you find food?" Jack holds up a bucket in front of Shade. "I got a big fish!" Shade sighs and stands up, and walks over to a small ditch in the center of the room and lights it with a small fire cracker. "Start cooking......and wake up Koso, The lug should be getting food not sleeping on the job." Shade points at the other man sleeping and Jack wakes him up. Shade turns to Kross. "If you want a place to stay, sleep
anywhere you want, Ill take you to the other bridge in the morning........" He said silently and rests against the wall.

Chapter 3

Drifters of the Sky

Kross feeling tired pick a comfy area and goes to sleep, by the crack of dawn he wakwes up and notices Shade
waiting for him by the door. "You ready? Once I get you to the other side, theres no turning back, Understand
.......Chronicler?" Kross stood up in Shook. "No Im not the voice in your dreams Kross, nor your wifes killer, but
I know the old story of a man who would be called the Chronicler would travel the world in search of answers to
hi own destiny of what he is.....What your main purpose is, I know...." Kross steps forward. "If you know whats
happening tome TELL ME! NOW!!" Shade sighs. "No........This is a part you must figure out alone........or with
help.......come on, You need a ride start following me." The reach the cliff and Shade takes out a old board as the
wind gushes upward from below. "Get on with me.....and hang on." He dives doward as the air current bring them
both up and ride the air to the other side, and land. Shade sighs. "Im coming along with you....my abilities with
the air may be of assitance to you.........chronicler." Kross nods his head yes as they travel outside to the next city
and final out of the forest and into town, they restock on weapon amunition and Shade a new sword. They begin
checking a pone booth with Shade standing outside while Kross checks it for a place the girl in his dream told him
about. Kross steps out. "Its a library...........Somewhere in the slums............" Shade sighed. "Get you weapon ready,
that big territory for trouble."

What do you think? Hope you like it!

Um...this website is for games, not original writing. Unless this is going to turn into a game (with character descriptions and game information), then this doesn't belong here.

Oh, and those are more like paragraphs rather than chapters.

Sailor Taurus":dhllk7wh said:
Um...this website is for games, not original writing. Unless this is going to turn into a game (with character descriptions and game information), then this doesn't belong here.

Oh, and those are more like paragraphs rather than chapters.

Yes it does. it's Writing and if checked where it describes what this section is, it does belong here.

And why isn't original writing not good here? We all know games have a story which a writer writes. So even if this doesn't become a game, it still is a means of helping him or her write. :|

Well, I thought the whole point of the RMXP Project discussion was for, well, RMXP Games.

Oh shoot...i've gone into the wrong section again. Please ignore me!

(this isn't the first time this has happened)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.