Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [VX]666 (FULL GAME)

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5289/ep1zz5.png[/img]
Hi guys!
I will bring you a new game that I developed with my partner Vlad the same creator of the Crissaegrim ABS.
We are brazilians and we used the Crissaegrim ABS, the game is in Portuguese by now.
I hope you like it.

Project: 666
Platform: Rpg Maker VX
Genre: Action RPG
File Size: 27MB
Link: 4Shared
Alternative Link: Rapidshare
Alternative Link: Badongo
Alternative Link: UsaUpload

Story

Some years ago, one baby was born, his name is Merphis. Even before birth Mephis was sentenced to a horrible future, since his father, Claudio took with him a ritual satanic, even before his birth, to bring the devil proprio to the world of men.
     The ritual was prevented by a bishop named Cornelius, he was able to reach in time and undo the horrible ritual that Mephis' father did. Yet the ritual was not completely dunno and Mephis was being half devil and half human. With a wing of hell and an arm of the Devil, Mephis suffered any kind of possible bias and decided to go to the hell and dunno this ritual.

Main Characters

Mephis: It is victim of the game, difficult temperament, Mephis still has contact with the devil, from his "second face" that is a voice that speaks to him constantly.

Claudio: Father of the Mephis guilty of all this, it is the successor of evil on Earth.

Cornelios: Bishop who helps the Mephis in time of ritual and eventually dying in the hands of Claudio for having prevented the coming of the Demon on Earth.

Aleron: Friend of Mephis, he helps him in his adventure.

Screen Shots

Systems

System Orbs: There is no level in the game, you can rise the life, strength, energy, defense from orbs that you can buy.

Relic System: In the game, you get some relics that allows you to perform actions such as stopping time and jump.

System Action RPG: Crissaegrim ABS

New Input System: Keys new and more intuitive for any player, and not for Rpg Maker users only

Tips:
Always that you can, buy orbs, because they will make the game easier, buy lots of "Virdis Orb", that recoverys 50% of all your life and make the situantions easiers.

Credits:
MegaleBR
Vlad

Thank You!

:kiss:

É giro ver um jogo em português, mas eu acho que assim não dá. (It's cool to see a game made in portuguese, but I don't think it will fit.)

You should do an english version, or ask someone to translate it.

Dude this game is AWESOME! I just....have no idea where to go....that is due to being lost cause I don't understand please make english version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.