Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Untitled Puzzle Game

A newer version will be available in about an hour or two, includes Soundtest, Survivale Mode (Easy only), and 3 more levels. That's all I could make in about an hour.

I played the new demo, and it looks good. The new levels were fun and I enjoyed the fixed ending to the original demo (though there should be something that takes you back to the title screen by touching it for practicality). It's looking good and I noticed that you finished the character set; keep it up.

Danny

Sponsor

Wow! This game is great, I just love survival mode. The ball rools very dynamically considering it's default rmxp movement.

very nice game. funny and easy entertainment. 5/10

Edit: Hey by the way! Why can't i post a new topic in "project discussion"?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.