Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

UMS font problem

Guys i tried the script of the UMS of ccoa "$game_system.font = "name" - change the font to name" doesnt work in game...i tried it in a simple event...i tried changing it to make my in game messaging font into a VRINDA.... but it doesnt apply...if i tried "\font[Vrinda]" it doesn't apply PERMANENTLY on all EVENTS that has a show message event...how do i make the FONTS go permanently with my desired font? :please:

I'm using ccoa's UMS, version 1.5.0
try this, it works for me:
Code:
$defaultfonttype = $fontface = $fontname = Font.default_name ="Font_name"
$defaultfontsize = $fontsize = Font.default_size =  Font_size

Anonymous

Im using ccoa's UMS, version 1.5.0
try this, it works for me:
Code:

$defaultfonttype = $fontface = $fontname = Font.default_name ="Font_name"
$defaultfontsize = $fontsize = Font.default_size = Font_size

I posted that and although it works I was told it is illegal code.

Anonymous

Sorry I meant it's code from the illegal version of rmxp.

it's what I was told, I think it's on page 1, I edited it out.

Im only guessing but one mistake I made was putting two copys of the code in by accident. And the one I really wanted was at the top of main instead of where it was supposed to be. Try rereading the instructions and double check the "Main" script.
EDIT: Since I just saw it fixed just keep this for future reference.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.