Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Two player's

Hi there ! Can somebody please tell me how to make my Game to be played by two player's on same computer at the same type...i mean i chose my desired buttons on how to play and then i move or i attack...im use'ing the Blizz ABS (i dont know if you heard of it ) and i curently play ise'ing the mouse...the other player with play with the arrow's and some other buttons...in the game im fighting directly (this means i dont enter in a screen and there i chose what to atak or to Flee,i directly draw the sword on the enemy and i atack it) and as i say'd i want to play it with a friend...please help i rely want to be a two player RPG...

Thanks much !

@sasuke1000
Woratana use my script as a reference, which is a 2 player script for XP.  I don't have it with me right now so you might wanna ask him :P

Anyway, I believe I've seen 2 player script with split screen which is much better than mine. I'll take a look and see if I still got that demo somewhere in my hdd.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.