Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lene said:
There's a section for tutorials in the downloads manager isn't there?

The downloads manager doesn't allow people to post and discuss- plus most people don't even know there is a downloads manager.

cos

I second that.
Also I always wondered why .Org was one of the few RM site without any tutorial forum,I really think it's kind of weird.
Also I'll think it will have a postive effect since people will be more inclined to write tuts.And we really are late in terms of tutorials production,,there isn't for example any advanced eventing tutorial for exemple(making a battle system,an advanced bank,a caterpillar mode,a day and night system,a clock....etc).

Anonymous

We don't have one because .net didn't have one. ':|

But I think it should be its own category, since you can make graphics, scripting, events, or general use tutorials.

ccoa said:
We don't have one because .net didn't have one. ':|
.net didn't have a Forum RPG. I think there should be a tutorial forum, my tutorials got deleted from the downloads manager, and I would like comments and discussion of problems about them.

Anonymous

Added. However, new threads must be approved by a mod or admin, to make sure they are worthwhile.

If you know of a tut that should be moved, please Report it.

What about links to tutorials. SephirothSpawn for example made a thread with links to Tutorials on other sites. Should they also be included in the tutorials forum?

Anonymous

Yes, I already put Lene's spriting tutorial links there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.