Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[TS] Winterborn

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

These are add-ons I have made for the Winterborn area of Vengeance. [/shamelessplug]

winter_wyatt.png

wyatt_snowhenge.png

You may have seen the cliffs and the cliff part of the lake before, but the rest is new.

The cliffs are updated, much better than the old ones. They are based on a recolour by Kraft a while back.

The cart is an edit of the RTP "lorry". It resembles Euphony's, because it is based on his, but I assure you I made this one myself (purely because Euphony said no for commercial use).

How they are used... well, most is self explanatory, but for the frozen lake, this map might give some inspiration:

winter_wyatt_scr.png

Credit info:

This tileset is an RTP edit by Wyatt. For the cliffs, see Kraft's tileset somewhere in these forums.

Free to use, based on RMXP RTP.

==========================
I recently found some of my resources on another RM site without my permission. YOU MAY NOT DO THIS, at least not without asking me. I am a HBGAMES.org whore, and thus my loyalty lies here within these boards and nowhere else. Except of course my own website.

Hmmm  :huh: i dunno if i like it.. its good but kinda unreal... no one with enough brain would walk trough that kind of floor... why dont u make it look a little bit more strong so it looks real to walk at it  :blush: i hope you understand what i mean  :crazy:, but keep it up!  :thumb:

Presenting part II of the tileset: Snowhenge and Friends.

The snowy stone henge is inspired by a tileset request. The rest are all just RTP elements, editted to suit a snowy theme. Oh and an add-on to the cliffs for sort of... ice-cliff type areas. I just thought it might be useful.

Same license and creditting applies to this add-on.

I know this could be better, but this is all I need for my game really.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/ ... whenge.png[/img]

the ice floor looks really weak... if you try to walk on that kind of floor in the real life.. it would prolly break.. thats what i meant

NexS

its good, and yes, it does look breakable... but i dont htink it really matters... it's just a game and you can pretend that it's super ice

There should be snow on top of the pillars, rails, benches, statues and the tomb. Like said above, the ice is too thin. Nice job overall.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.