Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

They've Goned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the member titles including the admin ones and such have gone and they're in peoples titles just under there name.

Or have I just missed something?

They seem to have been replaced with number of posts. Maybe it was a mistake when an admin was editing something?

I hope it wasn't intentional

Yes, it's probably an error that will be fixed when ccoa, Erk or Dark-Zero are online. In the meantime, don't post in this topic only saying you got the same error, please.

Tana

Probably as a related problem, the feature of setting signatures to 0px to turn them off appears to broke as well.

Anonymous

Just relax, people. There was an error in the control panel when I was adding a badge, and I didn't have time to fix it until now. It didn't kill you to have them gone, did it? Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.