Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Source code for Megaman Battle Network for those who wanted it before ^_^

The file contains all the codes for the megaman battle system and menu system and all the images which i ripped from various sources. Give Credit Capcom for creating megaman at the first place :thumb: and also give me credit for working my butt out to recreate a better version of the systems. If you have any problem with using it, try to manage fixing it yourself. Once i rewrite it again I will be able support it, but for now I got to finish my Game Engine first.

The Keys again for the Battle system are follow

Battle keys
Up,Down,Right,Left => Movement Key
D => Select Protoman as your character, Repeating the key will set him back to auto.
X => Select Megaman as your character, the same effect with protoman
A or Z => when bar is filled
C=> to shoot, holding down button will allow player to charge
S=> to pause battle
W=> to use battle chip
Q=> to swap between selected battle chips

Battle Chip Selection Menu

X => select chip, and confirm selections
C => to deselect chip or cancel

When you start the game you can test each bosses in the game, there 13 boss in total. Talk to the arshes guy to select the bosses.

Note: Only megaman can use battle chips. If he is in auto, he also uses battle chip randomly. The code is very messy, and badly written. There are some bugs that is not fixed yet. Don't ask me when i am going to finish making my engine 8-)

Read what i say and don't come questioning me, OK?

Link to Download:
http://download.yousendit.com/141F921062654DA2

Enjoy^_^

arev

Sponsor

Could you place it on some other host, not requiring registration? rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, zupload.com :>

Yay! Megman game here i come ^_^ Thankz alot rpgmaker <3

This also can be usefull for other types of RPG's not just megaman :D am i right?

I can not download, can you send the source by PM or tell me a WORKING download address or attach this source code by replying

Sorry for return this old topic, but i need that demo and the link as expired to. They can return to raise? PS: I am Chilean, my ingles is bad.

Sweet, why don't people spend more time doing quality work like this and less time coming up with weird gimmicky scripts that are full of bugs? *coughsdkcough*
Edit: Only joking, don't bite my head off sdk users...

Taylor

Sponsor

SDK aint buggy. It just doesn't work with older scripts that well. Or the scripts don't work with it. Either way.

Despite the fact this could be useful, it doesn't look easy to use, or easy to customise.
The battle arena is too small and it should really be implemented into Scene_Battle.
But it's just my opinion to make it easier for newbs, since they're more likley to use it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.