Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content The Legend of the Philosopher's Stone [REVAMP PART I + II Release!]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
YIKES! Hey everyone, sorry for the long absence from the topic. I've gone on hiatus from Rm2k3 for a bit, cause I got LOST ODYSSEY for Xbox 360, lol. Also, I released the game across several forums, to try and get a general consensus of how many active Rm2k3ers there still are. I keep hearing the community is dying and stuff. That's why it's tough to manage the threads. But I do take a look at them. Thanks for the bug posts, I'll take a look at them!

Taylor

Sponsor

It's in no way dying, heck your game has become quite an "icon" you could say, so you wouldn't need to release it to too many forums to get it noticed. But that's just my opinion. :B

BTW Is Boss health based on party level? Out of my beta-testing-habit/laziness I gave the party a bit of a level boot, but discovered some boss battles were MUCH longer than they were when I played the game before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.