Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

TCG

mouse":1cszo52r said:

There was a special deck called Tempest which included this card. It had this, three boosters, a 60 card deck, coins, a PC game and PC deck builder, etc. Got it as a present some time o/

Yeah I think I got that Tempest deck too, but I don't remember exactly.

Anski

Sponsor

base.holo.charizard.jpg

Rarest card. Still have it. ;D

Star

Sponsor

I just found my cards again. I have them all in alphabetical order. And I even had some cards that were of Generation II that I had no idea what they where when I had the cards, but now that I've played Gold and Silver and actually dug through the box I know what a sentret, mareep, and stuff are now. I even have a Lugia the one with elemental blast. I was thinking about playing this card game with a friend again, but I wonder if I can remember how to play, it's been so long. Is there like any instructions on this?

I also found this sitting in my collection
images%5CJapanese_Fossil_MEW_FOIL.jpg

I also have this card and thought it was real sexual back when I was a kid, if you stare real hard you can see a white glowing spot on the point of her :boobs:
JGMH-TR020.jpg

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.