Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Subscribed to thread?

On my MMORPG topic in project discussion, it has a little check mark in a blue box. when I mouse over it, a message appears saying "You are subscribed to this thread."

What does that mean? I have had that post for a while now, but I have never seen it. I just wanted to know what it was.

Thanks.

Anonymous

1) You may have elected to receive email updates when this thread is replied to.

2) You can look at just the threads you have subscribed to by clicking on Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads, and that way see if the threads you are interested in have had new replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.