Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Starcraft Battlecrafters: Sign-Ups

Injury

Awesome Bro

im not the boss :P the person who starts the topic is :)

Gmanjudo is god here :)

I mean he'll have your character, and then put them with other zealots to be under your command in a mission.

Ahh, I see.. so I'll edit them away now, and he'll kind of, give them back under a mission? ..I see thanks for explaining, ..dang now I need a new info >.<

Injury

Awesome Bro

well, the more the better, then we can have group battles. right now, it's just single missions...i/e I have a thread with my mission on it etc etc

Alright, I'll create a warm up mission for you. But first a little bit of clarification. Your unit picture is a Corsair, but it describes you as a Zealot. Wanna fix that up for me?

Also you use an "S" in your name first, then continue with "Z"s just wanted to clear that up as well.

Accepted!

Picture: http://plaidapple.ithaca-ny.com/bs/sc/Zerg/u-Queen.gif[/img]

Name: Nightsight

Race:Zerg

Short Bio: Nightsight is the oldest and most experienced Queen alive and are trains other Zergs in Air combat. Nightsight is also known for withstanding the evil tyranny of Kerrigan and the Overmind, she She started her own,but failed because of the attacks of both Kerrigan and the Overmind.

Strengths:Aerial/range combat

Weaknesses:melee/ground

Preferred unit: Lurker

~TraniXz

Accepted!

Note for other members. TwistedDragon is a shared account between two brothers, so I have allowed him to create an additional character. no others are allowed to do so unless they have similair restricions.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.