Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Star Wars- Sith Revival, OOC+Sign up thread

ranma9

K im long time not was hire OO" so sorry and sorry about the double posting and this my first rpg im playing in can u tell me what i need to do and all? thx.

oh and now i saw this is another apprentice so im an exile?(if yes so-cool XDD)

Anonymous

Ranma9 please refrain from posting until you learn to write.

I realize that not everyone has english as a first language but you're  just taking the piss, cupcake.

Actually, you ALL need to read this forum's rules before I kill your threads.

Me
Tran started to march towards the main bridge of the star destroyer with anticipation that his Master Bramek would approve of him killing two Jedi spys back on Dorka. HE glanced at the window only to see a squad of Jedi attack squadrons "Hmph, Master Bramek might make me kill them"he mumbled as he continued to march on towards the bridge. The Automatic doors slide open as Tran walked in to his master siting on a throne like chair that had a Devilish style and a Scarlet red velvet on the Supports and cushion. "Master have you noticed the incoming jedi?" he questioned with a smile knowing that he would have fun with the jedi fool's

Ranma
After Dark Bramek exiled him walk Yaru to the ships yard and said to himseld:"why he exiled me? i meen, im not good to him? Rats!" and continu walking. for alittle bit look yaru to the window and saw some jedi fighters thet trying to land on the star destroyer "should i tell to him or not?"
"damn, Bramek is rly bad leader, in luck they crush the star destroyer!"
then saw Yaru 2 sith assins thet open they bloody-red lightsabers.

Did ranma copy me? Kinda felt like he did.

Anonymous

You could, you know, try reading the rules, sweetie.

No Spam
I shouldn't even need to say this but there's no need to just reply saying 'edited'. No crappy posts, in character OR out of character. Save stuff like 'edited' for PMs/IMs.

I bolded the important bit. You've actually been okay, but there's a few one liners which are a nono. I'm not wanting to impose a strict minimum word limit but

"Tran... You understand what you must do, now go!" as Bamrek said this he did not acnoledge Tran in any any way. As Tran moved off of the bridge Bamrek felt a jolt in the force, as if something stronger than jedi pilots were on one of those ships.

Is very bad, especially from the person running the RP.

Valere

Ok first of all I did read the rules and the sweetie thing is undermining, please don't call me that.

I can't say much in response to the 'crappy posts' bit because I can agree that post confused me to no end and when I actually realised what the person was trying to do I face-palmed hard.

Wumpi, I get it that your the mod for this section and you prefer to stick to the rules, but Loofah was just trying to get the thread moving and the response (especially from an up himself sith lord) fit best as the cheesy one-liner, and as I remember of the rules thread you did state it can be used in situations that fit as long as a habit isn't made of it.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.