Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Something trouble?

ceno

Such a message is displayed on the download page.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/local_links_include.php on line 1622

So, I can't download any file.
Is it a trouble of the server?

It's cause you're a sponsor member. It happens to most if not all of us. Just use the dummy log in.

Check the sponsor forum for more info.

ceno

Thank you for your reply.
When I use the dummy log in, I could see download page normalcy.
Hmm, I see.
It doesn't happen only to me.

Erk

I still have not found out why. I haven't had much time to look into it for a while... I hope soon I will be able to.

Anonymous

It's probably not a good idea to give out this password.

~TREG

Whoa, bros. I definetly just got this error, and I'm not a sponsor. (Yet).

Plus, I also get this:
RMXP.org PHP Error":2nn62dis said:
Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /local_links.php on line 3014
[Then a bunch of crazy characters that don't seem to want to copy/paste.]

Well I guess while we're on the topic... I've always gotten the error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/local_links_include.php on line 1622

Then when I try to click a link (used Wings' Ice Temple as an example), I get:

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /local_links.php on line 3014
‰PNG

Except there's a whole bunch of crap that won't copy and paste:

http://www.antheasoft.com/screens/ohhhhcrap.jpg[/img]

Seems the same as Paradox's error... but I've ALWAYS gotten this.

Personally, I don't use it, because I generally shy away from using others' resources until I have to, but I have the problem, Paradox has the problem... my guess would be others do too.

I'm using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5

Erk

My first order of business will be to check for LDM updates. Then we'll work from there. I hope to have some time this weekend, my week is pretty hectic. I might even find some time tomorrow afternoon, but i have students to tutor for a speech contest so we'll see. This is top on my priority list for forum work and as soon as I have more than half an hour to buckle down I will probably be able to lock it and squash it. I suspect it is something simple.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.