Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

''Society'' Life is currupt

wjct5c.png

20fukg9.png

o50zep.png

''SOCIETY''

34hj5s4.png

is a 2d single player adventure game, Based on unique characters and wild encounters.

OBJECTIVE : explore society city and encounter unique characters and wild encounters. where the player must choose between good or bad choices.

Features

*Quests *Hunting and gathering *cutscenes
*Good and bad decisions *Ingame cellphone texts *2 Gangs
*Fast travel capabilities *Drugs and drug effects
*ABS sytle battle system * Lock picking and fishing
*Police and prison sentence * Day, night/reputation system
*XXX rated mature violence *Break and entering

State Of Game

Currently the state of game has been on hold for a few years. Im looking for feed back. did you enjoy the video? click the link below and ''like'' us. all tile sets sprites and music found in video will not be used when game is finished. feed back is very much appreciated

CHECK OUT OUR IN GAME VIDEO BELOW!!

credit
*falcaorgss *Galv
*Khas Arcthunder *Zeus81 *modelitup

I think you should export all of the text somehow and run a spell check on it. I would give this game a go, but the sheer number of spelling errors would be too much for me to even concentrate on the game. Sorry dude.

oh yeah it was just a quick upload. I have not worked on the game for a while now and just threw all this together to get some feed back. all the text and info will completely change if this ever gets completely. my partner stated the same thing. he just wanted me to complete as much as we can then go back and re wright everything. the main thing we wanted was game play having lots of things to do while working on the main story line. thanks so much for checking out the video and giving your feed back. my motivation went up a bit more :D

yah progress can be slow especially if you take a break for a few months lol its hard to go back to where you ended and continue on. Ive lost track so many times and have restarted this game number of times. but each time I make it further and further haha. one day im going to finish it and it will be glorious and I hope you finish yours too soon!

dac420":2018yw4b said:
yah progress can be slow especially if you take a break for a few months lol its hard to go back to where you ended and continue on. Ive lost track so many times and have restarted this game number of times. but each time I make it further and further haha. one day im going to finish it and it will be glorious and I hope you finish yours too soon!
Yeah thanks lol, I really wanna finish it because it's the type of game I've wanted to make for years but the only parts I'm really struggling with is resources and finding the right abs. I'm useless at spriting and especially making tilesets and I can't find a ABS that would work for the game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.