Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

So guys, Pokémon

Pokémon has a pretty big following here! Or something.

I felt we needed a board.

Let's trial it for a few weeks and see if it goes anywhere.

Rules: No Digimon

Pokemon? Digimon? Are you guys wacked out?

Nah... its all about teh Yu Gi OH! baby!!! LQQK @ MAI YUGIHO COLLECTION!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh!%20Cards.JPG

...Just kidding, I don't collect that stuff, I just snagged a pic of somebody else's collection.

Its about time this place had a deticated Pokemon board! :thumb:

Nachos

Sponsor

Yesterday I found my gameboy color with Pokemon blue

Vermillion city: 2:31

Charmeleon Lv 24
Bellsprout Lv 17
Dugtrio Lv 29
Nidoqueen Lv 25

moxie

Sponsor

lol yugioh

I haven't really played Pokemon since Gold/Silver, except for a few minutes of Platinum or Diamond or something. I sorta want to get Black/White but the fmc is so damn retarded looking (and I'm aware that's an incredibly dumb thing to sway an opinion)

moxie

Sponsor

honestly yes, something about her puffball hair + weird jean shorts just ANNOYS me

BUT the leaf and water starters are adorable and adorable and an otter respectively, and that's what really counts

Star

Sponsor

I still have my pokeman cards. I still have an urge to look through them every once and a while.

So guys what's your favorite pokeman?

Mine's Zapdos.

I also am playing Heartgold, almost got me a Dragonite. My Dragonair is lvl 49 and I've got 7 badges

Feraligatr was my pokémon at silver edition. My first starter pokémon ever was squirtle, the coolest pokémon EVER.

I stopped playing th pokémon games and playing cards year ago, but last month me and some of my friends got a rush of nostalgia, and we decided to go and play the black/white versions when they are released!

(ps, we are 20-24 years old...)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.