Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content Shades

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiju

That's because no one knows me. If I were a well-known and well-liked forum goer, my project would get much more attention.

But this is kind of better, at least I know the feedback I get is real.

Also partly due to the fact that the old thread for the project with a lot more pages of replies is no longer existent. :p What happened with that thread, by the way?

The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

This is what I am getting when I try to download this RPG...hate to miss it???
suggestions welcome........

I liked about everything about the game except maybe the battles. I think they need to be balanced more and be a little more interesting.

But yeah, everything else was astounding. Especially the puzzles.

The game is magnificent. The battles are too difficult and pretty uninspired to me, but the puzzles are mind-boggling. I kept thinking "how the heck did he do that?"

Besides the battles, its pretty amazing. Chapter 1 anytime soon?

"The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later. "
same as before....any way to contact Raiju about this? I sent a pm the first time I couldn't get it...no reply yet. (that was 2 weeks ago)

Ah, ha, haaaa! you goof-ball! *wink* thanks for pointin' the direction, huntin' and trackin' skills applied, successful link posted below:

http://pcis-studios.com/ccoa/ShadesCh0.rar

now I have an excuse ta play all holiday, instead of workin' on my own project, he,he.....thanks again, have some pie and ice cream!

*whew* that was short, but perfect! full of wonderful water puzzles, water rising and falling in the sewers, floating platforms and gates, wild boat ride dodging pillars, jumping across floating logs being swept over a waterfall...
and a cool mirror puzzle. Really nice story line (none of this 'you are the chosen one' mega war based tale), two ordinary thieves stumble across some real color magic....
good work Raiju!!

part of my Lotus Garden tileset

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/751/amusassox7.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.