Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Server is outdated

Weird error I've been getting lately with Spoutcraft: apparently, the server is out of date. I'm using the current version of Minecraft and Spoutcraft, so I can't imagine what the problem is?

2D3000":3mye15qa said:
Weird error I've been getting lately with Spoutcraft: apparently, the server is out of date. I'm using the current version of Minecraft and Spoutcraft, so I can't imagine what the problem is?

The problem is that you updated to 1.1, and the server is still on 1.0. Go to the spoutcraft launcher, and hit options. In options, check the box that says "Manual build selection" and choose "1047| 1.0.0". Hit OK, then login. When it asks if you want to update, hit Yes. After it "updates", you should be able to login again.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.