Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sephiroth clear your inbox you clown :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seph I have been trying to ask you a question about scripts for donations and stuff. PM me when you clear it!

PS Any mod who can help me with donating PM I am pretty sure Seph isn't the only one.

|3_32

Sponsor

Why you couldn't PM a mod asking that question, or use other means to get hold of the information need3d about your scripts. We have a whole forum for it.

Kest

This is the only forum I've run into where not being able to send PMs due to clutter seems to be the norm.

Everybody should empty their garbage.

This is ridiculous, his MSN is in his user profile, contact him through that, I'm closing this, he'll probably see it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.