Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RPG MAKER 2003 ESCAPE SKILL

Cait

When it comes out, I decided to purchase RMVX ACE, and I've been playing around tinkering with skills. I thought it might be interesting to readd the "ESCAPE SKILL" that rpg maker 2003 had. I thought that was pretty cool, I actually got it to teleport, but I get stuck in the wall ..... :shades: Not too happy about that, I guess. I am hoping that someone can give me a bit of advice on how to proceed, since I'm trying to expand my knowledge of not only varibles, common events and new ways of doing things. :blush: Lucky, I figure I could turn it off and on with a switch, so if switch isn't on, you don't teleport. :blank: I'm completely drawing a blank with this one. Thank you very much and have a great night! <--That, even if you don't decide to help me, that if you decide to help and :cheers:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.