Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

rmxp4droid V2.1 (RMXP on android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rmxp4droid V2.1
RMXP run on android. Just copy your rmxp project to sdcard and run on android phone.

how to use it?
1. RMXP standard Project copy to /sdcard/rmxp4droid/ file folder games (including all RTP material)
Folder check is:
/sdcard/rmxp4droid/Audio/
/sdcard/rmxp4droid/Data/
/sdcard/rmxp4droid/Graphics/
2. Install and run rmxp4droid it.

Note:
game start the first time will be in the /sdcard/rmxp4droid/Data/ create "ScriptCache" folder.this is Scripts.rxdata cache script.
If you modify the the game the RGSS database script, you must delete ScriptCache folder to see the latest results.

it tested pass on android 2.3/4.0

Author:Jason Chen(China)
E-Mail:cxy-1238@163.com
Blog:http://blog.csdn.net/cxy1238/
1jw6_02a_ud6nb.png

1jw6_4ad_ud6nb.png

1jw6_ced_ud6nb.png

Download:
Moderator: Link removed. Warning! This link may contain a virus! If downloaded, please check your computer.

I'm highly skeptical as it could be malware and not many people have tried writing an rgss player, I won't try this (especially considering he's been spamming other forums in the same way to advertise)

Im not the creator of this thread but i thought the same exact thing when seeing this. Tbh it just looks like bad photoshopping in the images. I dont have an android phone though and im no where near bold enough to download it.

Flickayy":225fvpts said:
I've tried it on my Sensation XL, running ICS and it doesn't work. Don't waste your time trying to get it to work.
Beware then, it probably installed silent malware, common with chinese APK's from the web.

I suggest we lock the thread and remove the download link :U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.