Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Destiny Saga- A story based ARPG.

Well aside from some bland mapping, some artwork incompatibilities, and the white outlines on some pic, this looks rather good. Who did the anime work?

The story...err it's not cliche but badly written I suppose. It just seems kinda plain. I can understand where you're going though.

Good luck with development.

se468

wow, you guys are really fast at posting. O_O I just posted this like 3 mins ago.

Thanks for the criticisms. The game is still in the development, so I will take your advices as consideration and try fixing some of the problems you have found with the game.

se468

Anyway, remember, this game is still very early in the developmental process, so if people give me more advice and criticisms for things to fix, that would be really nice. I will make sure, I take them into consideration. Thanks for being interested in my game.

Oh yeah~! Please, criticise with appropriate manner, for those who want to say something that is not appropriate... I had some of those before and it does not feel good at all.

Ugh. A hodgepodge of resources that dont mesh at all. Dating sim graphics? Step one, make everything in the game fit well together because it doesnt mesh right now. Your mapping is way too wide open, it needs to be tighter.

I really have to ask you to use spoiler tags. This topic gives me a head ache to load and I'm on cable modem, so I could only imagine what crazymew would have to go through...

Zoom

There is a HUGE mix of artistic styles for the anime pics, which is very distracting. Some of the images have white borders around the figures as if someone were using Chromakey / CSO (hint: this isn't the old Doctor Who!)

I gotta' say... what I do like about your project is that you've made an attempt at making something different...

WHat I don't like is the clash of different resources. You have two different sprite styles (RTP and Blade Knight) and a plethora of different anime pictures that don't match at all. Looks tacky to me. Please keep trying tho.

@Twin Matrix

it's part of a big picture, so maybe that isn't loading on your computer, it should be above the screenshots. Try right-clicking that area and select show picture.

Anonymous

This looks like one of those flash dating sims. If you answer a question right do you get a 3-frame hentai animation? :x

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.