Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Review of the game Lost Ark

Friends, I want to tell you about my exciting experience of playing Lost Ark. It is a really exciting adventure in a unique world, which completely absorbed me.

The pros of the game are definitely impressive. Every character in the game is unique, and the class selection provides a ton of customization and gameplay variety. The graphics are stunning and the story is gripping from the very beginning. Never forget the innovative card system, which gives the game an extra layer of strategy. Most importantly, there's always something for every player to do here, thanks to the extensive list of activities.

Of course, as with any game, there are some drawbacks. Sometimes the servers encounter instability, which can ruin the game's impression a bit. Some updates can be frustrating too, but the developers are actively working on improvements.

All in all, I plunged into this world so deeply that hours disappear unnoticed. I purchased my copy of Lost Ark from the wyrel website, and it was one of the best entertainment investments I've ever made. If you're looking for a thrilling adventure in a world with tons of possibilities, I recommend you give Lost Ark a try.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.