Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

{Resolved} Help with Recurring Event

I have made a mini dice game but am having a few problems with it that I am not sure how to fix..First and most important is how to make the game so that I can play it over and over in the Main game.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to help and need more info please let me know

try this, Create a new event and give it the graphic of your choise, then do control variables and generate a random number between 1 and 6 (Included) the use the \v command to display the results in a message. Simple as!
You can then use conditional branches for anything else such as 1 gets you 10 gold or 6 gives you a potion or 4 gets you a battle :)

You need to be a little more specific.
How does the game work, in your mind. Don't worry about trying to explain it in EVENT terms, make the game make sense to us. And we will help you firgure it out ;)
But most likily it will end up being switches, variables and conditional branches, don't worry though. They're not that bad.:thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.