Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Reformatted PC

Heya guys, I recently reformatted my pc and laptop. Thing is i purchased the official rpg maker xp (not postality knights) some timeago and didn't save the registration code in my email account or wherever it may be. I guess I have to redownload rpgmaker again but does that mean I have to pay for it again?? I can't find anyway to contact anyone to sort it out. Download.com who provided the download file doesn't reply and enterbrain.co.jp doesn't seem to provide a customer support, for overseas at least.

Any ideas or advice appreciated!

Anonymous

get a file recovery program and if it's not corrupt just bring it back, file recovery can cost but the trial/free versions limits are sufficient enough to recover the reg and the necessary files that's what I did anyway.

Kraft

Sponsor

Isnt the guys name Protexis?
Something like that...

Email him off of RMXP's (enterbrains) website and ask for the code.
You would probabley need to give him your info and such (card number, name, stuff like that)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.