Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Raven's RMVX Edits

Man there is like hardly any edits of anything! To remedy this I will post some of mine. Hopefully this will start a trend here :O!

All of these are simple edits so feel free to use them in non-commercial games with credit to me please. I know the tiles aren't in any format that's going to fit in rmvx but I don't use that type of mapping so yeah. Enjoy. Hopefully it's some useful.

---
There's two beer spills because I couldn't figure out which one looked better. So you can decide
on Table ->

de309t.png
The part ->
2ajb9xy.png

10gcu92.png
34g83d0.png
2u7xgro.png

t9bcpl.png

I like the first beer spill better
these are actually pretty nice the only issue i really see so far is the black templar man portrait. The body's perspective looks off when compared to with the face.

The veil is a neat idea though.

Keep these a pumping ma'am.

Also one more thing make sure to use

The beer spills look the same to me but what you could do is make it different-er, so you have two different spills, that way when you're mapping a pub scene it will have some character :)

Ah image zoom. I'll have to fix that. I'm so used to having firefox with it's image zoom add on I forget about that. Lemme fix that.

I like the first beer spill better but then I'm kinda lazy about editing it out of that frame there now. ^^ Ah well. BTW Wyatt, the spills difference is in the white foam stuff. And I see what you mean when you point out the face and how his body is. I suppose he's just... looking in another direction? I dunno I don't think it's too glaring.

And keeping them going? XD yeah I'll have to see. I'm so terribly lazy about making anything even for myself. These are just a bunch of practices and being bored stuff I did. If I make anything else like that I'll be sure to put them here. Right now I'm trying to stay focused on my project instead being so ADD everywhere like usual.

These are some rather nice edits.

If I was using VX, I would use them for my own game. :D

It's always nice to see people changing up the face-sets for VX, so we don't see the same thing each and every time. ^_^

I just noticed the Guard Captain in the RTP is missing something. :O

t9bcpl.png

I gave him a tassel to match his sprite a bit better. They kinda look nothing alike :\

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.