Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content RALDON [Complete Game]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
It's bug that I knew, on my site I have written as solving it, but I wrote it in Italian XD

Sylaer, who created the scripts of the game, has created a script to install fonts on the system registry when you start the game. Unfortunately there is a problem, and the first time you open the game the words are not displayed. The solution is simple: just go on the fourth choice (exit) in title screen and open again the game, everything will be resolved.

Or you can go to the installation folder of the game, where you find the folder "Fonts". Inside there are 4 files, you need to copy the folder "C: \ windows \ fonts", so you can also use them in Word and other applications.

I forgot to say, sorry ^ ^

For reputation, someone advised me to put various reputations (Reputation between Vampires, among the fairies, among Kendot ...) you get up or down according to the missions (eg, a mission for fairies make lower the reputation of vampires but rose between the fairies).
To me it was too complicated, so I decided to use a single "universal" reputation ^^

Thanks for the details. If you want, I already a Reputation System script a couple of monthes ago. I'll perhaps have a look at it and clean it a little, and then post it in the Script section. It includes such cross-between the different factions.

It's a good idea, but i prefered to make the reputation system with events. It's a variable that increase or decrease when you do something. With a script, on the menu, I write "Monster" if the variable is from 50 to 60, "Killer" if it's from 60 to 70, and so.

No problem.. with my script, you can also get your reputation score (the number), as well as your reputation level (friendly, neutral, etc... as another number) in game variables. I'll have a look at it, and I post it tonight or tomorrow...

Edit : Ouch... there is zero comments in the script. Time to do that. It won't be posted before tomorrow

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.