Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content RALDON [Complete Game]

Dead content awaiting restoration.
COMPUTER DREAMS
presents
RALDON

1. Introduction
Raldon is an Italian very free RPG, where you can create your virtual character and explore the huge lands of Raldon. The storyline changes based on your actions, then you will write the story. Want you the justice or the rebellion, the angels' or obscure Necromantic's will? The fate of the Kingdom is in your hands ...

2. History
Being a very free RPG, there is no real plot but is the player to write according to his actions, his choices, his way of thinking and acting.
But we can find the facts, the situation in which the player will be at the beginning of the game.
Raldon is a kingdom populated by many creture belonging to different races and ethnicities. The kingdom is controlled by an absolute monarch, King Egida, which brought to the kingdom a period of relative peace and stability. However, there are controversy, and a group of rebels who want to overturn things are organizing to carry out an attack. For this reason the king has founded two orders designed to maintain peace and stability in his kingdom.
Necromantic have made some important scientific discoveries that lead not only to an increase of their magical power, but also to lengthen, to make eternal, their life.
In the sewers of a large city, Narvik, have also been sighted in company of magicians and men repudiated and hostile to civilization, some horrific creatures master of dark arts.
The fate of the kingdom of Raldon depends only on the player and its actions. Justice will win or Rebels will conquer the throne? Or, again, the Black Magic is able to overcome the obstacles that the Clerics and the fairies are putting in act to confine it?
You'll write the destiny of this kingdom, the fate of Raldon.

3. Characters
The characters you'll meet in the course of history will change based on your actions, according to the destiny you choose. But there are 6 races of which you can choose your main character:

HUMAN: The most versatile of the races, they can get the mastery of all fighting weapons and reach a reasonable level in the use of elemental magic. Humans do not respond to a common ideal, they have different ideas and we can find guards as Rebels, good and bad.

ELVES: Although fewer of the Human, live in wooded areas and monitor Raldon's two major cities. Even the Elves can achieve a good mastery of weapons and can arrive to learn the Magic to a higher level than human.

KENDOT: Seeing them, we can exchange the humans children for Kendot. Their short stature leads many to confuse them with the children, ignoring the major powers possess. Kendot are in fact the race that can arrive to spell the most powerful Elemental magic, also using magic wand and sceptres. At higher levels can invoke the Patrons, creatures able to protect them from the surrounding creatures. Unfortunately, because of their small body, they are very bad with weapons.

URDAS: Exactly the opposite of Kendot. Similar to the ogres and gigantic, they may arrive to use almost all weapons specializing in the most brutal. Their great strength and toughness due to their nature leads them to not be very intelligent and therefore can only learn weakest and basilar spells.

FAIRY: After the Angels, the most benevolent of Raldon creatures. Small stature, they are a race that can make small flights but especially to arrive to learn all forms of white magic. They love nature, live in the woods, but they like also justice, which they all follow as a common standard. Like Kendot, are not very skilled with weapons or armors, because of their small stature. And like the Kendot have the ability to invoke a protector.

VAMPIRE: The last of the races, after the Demons, in the social scale. Evil by nature, deep knowers of Obscure Arts they live in a crypt in the middle of a swamp and look for a way to exploit their powers derived from the condition of undead, or to recover their former lives, thanks to the of Necromantic's experiments. They may know the Dark magic and may evoke some protectors, just like Fairies and Kendot.

5. Technical Charateristics / Gameplay

Graphics: The graphics (not tileset and chipset) was made almost entirely by me except those exceptions which can be found in the Credits. Graphics is the Tileset RTP style with some modifications to tilesets primarily to improve the contrast of the same and in some cases to reduce the over- squaring, particularly of the water. The mapping is 90% done by me, for the remaining 10%, especially for some cities and cathedrals, I was helped from others who have been credited.

Sound: The music in the background are in MP3, in medieval style and chosen from me and Dioniso91.
In terms of sound, all the weathers will have an accompanying BGS which reduces its volume but does not disappear when entering the building.

Programming: The strong point of the game, because it should give a good freedom of action. Among the many features of the programming which you can see associated with the author in the list of Credits, I remember a few: the prices of items that vary according to inflation, total customization of the keyboard to perform various actions, torches that illuminate the different environments, PNG that attack your enemies, diary marking all your actions so you can read your story, missions being reported and enriched with additional dialogues, adjustable difficulty, ability to capture Screenshot pressing a settable button, and last but not least important an ABS (Active Battle System) in which you can use up to 6 different and settable keys to make many actions. All games' keys can be changed as you want. For example, you can use W,A,S,D, to move instead of the arrows. For 90% of these features, I have to credit the designer and the proponent, Sylaer.

6. Screenshot

aaa.png

screenshot7zf9.png

screenshot10dc0.png

screenshot9to1.png

Configuration Keys Screen, by Sylaer

screenshot74hi8.png

screenshot46py9.png

aae.png

aaf.png

And a little video of the BS:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=8TRTzqCaV_4

7. Demo / Link playable version
The site for download of the game is
http://www.raldon.altervista.org
The direct link to download can be found in the Home Page.
In section Raldon you can find more screenshots, reviews and more.

The support forum of the game, in case of problems or if you would like to contact me is:
http://raldon.forumfree.net

8. Various credits
Project Ideation: THEORAS
Design and Correction Script: SYLAER

Graphic: THEORAS
Mapping: THEORAS
Dialogues: THEORAS
Music & Sounds: THEORAS & DIONISO91
Battle System: XMS By XIDEROWG
Addons Battle System: MOGHUNTER
Menu: SYLAER
Missions screen: SYLAER
Diary: SYLAER
Guide: SYLAER
Control Buttons: NEAR FANTASTICA, WACHUANGA, SEPHIROTSPAWN
Configuration keys: SYLAER
Difficulty Bar: SYLAER
Minimap: Selwyn & SYLAER
Hours: THEORAS & SYLAER

Cathedrals: ANTHAIR & LUSIANL
Narvik & Esargoth: LUSIANL
Maps of the Kingdom: LOSCO INDIVIDUO & DAHIL
Game Over: Corwin RPGMXP STUDIO & 2 DURKON

Advanced Message: ASYLUM & DUBEALEX
Anti Lag: NEAR FANTASTICA
Burglar system: EILEI
Puzzle: DARKROG
BlackJack: MAKGYVER
Introduction Scene: ZIEL VAN BRAND
Title screen: THEORAS & SYLAER
System Saves: SYLAER & AZRITH01
Credits Screen: DAD
Maps Name: KHRISTAL
Particles: AREVULOPAPO
Inflation System: SYLAER
Input Hero Name: SYLAER
Capture Screenshot: SYLAER

SPECIAL THANKS:
Computer Dreams
Sylaer, Dioniso91, Wats93
The staff and users of Rpg2s.net
The staff and users of Rpgmkr.net
The staff and users of Legendrpgmania
All those who with their suggestions have helped to make Raldon a better game.

ITALIAN VERSION:
1. Introduzione
Ad un anno dalla presentazione ufficiale della versione 2 del gioco, quella a cui tutti voi avete giocato, ecco che avete davanti un videogioco completamente rinnovato.
L'innovazione riguarda tutti i campi, dal mapping rivisto completamente, alla grafica parzialmente modificata anche se sempre in stile RTP, alle missioni riviste e rinnovate, alle cose che potrete fare che renderanno il Regno ancora più esplorabile e libero, al reparto Scripting che vi permetterà di fare praticamente qualsiasi cosa, personalizzando il gioco il più possibile: Potrete impostare i tasti, con la semplice pressione di un tasto scegliere quale azione è più opportuna, catturare screenshot senza l'ausilio del tasto print screen, scassinare case, giocare d'azzardo nelle locande, vedere il luogo dell'ultimo salvataggio grazie ad uno screenshot automatico del gioco, impostare il livello di difficoltà che preferite e tanto altro ancora.

Le Missioni del gioco sono 300, alcune più difficili di altre sia da ottenere che da completare. Per dare supporto a chi ne ha bisogno, ma anche perché possiate segnalare le cose che vi piacciono, mostrare i vostri screenshot agli altri giocatori, confrontarvi conloro, segnalare bug e proporre idee per ampliare ancora di più il gioco o partecipare direttamente alla sua realizzazione ho aperto un piccolo forum al quale potrete far riferimento. Il forum è creato con forumfree, quindi se siete già iscritti al circuito non c'è nemmeno bisogno che vi reiscriviate.

raldon.forumfree.net

Non lasciatevi scoraggiare dal fatto che non ci sono risposte visto che il Forum è nato adesso, e prima di oggi soltanto io ero a conoscenza della sua esistenza. Per questo Postate!

2. Storia
Essendo un GDR molto libero non c'è una vera e propria trama ma è il giocatore a scriverla in base alle sue azioni, alle sue scelte, al suo modo di pensare e di agire.
Possiamo però trovare degli antefatti, la situazione in cui il giocatore si troverà all'inizio del gioco.
Raldon è un regno popolato da molte creture appartenenti a razze ed etnie diverse. Il regno è controllato da un monarca assoluto, Re Egida, che ha portato nel regno un periodo di relativa pace e stabilità. Tuttavia le polemiche non mancano, e un gruppo di Ribelli che vogliono rovesciare le cose si stanno organizzando per effettuare un attacco. Per questo il Re ha fondato due ordini mirati a mantenere la Pace e la Stabilità nel suo regno.
Inoltre i Necromanti della Lega hanno fatto alcune importanti scoperte scientifiche che porterebbero non solo ad un accrescimento del loro potere magico, ma anche ad allungare, fino a rendere eterna, la propria vita.
Nelle fogne di una grande città, Narvik, sono inoltre state avvistate, in compagnia di maghi e uomini rinnegati e ostili alla civiltà, delle orrende creature maestre nelle arti oscure.
Il destino del regno di Raldon dipende solo dal giocatore e dalle sue azioni. Vincerà la giustizia o i Ribelli conquisteranno il trono? O, ancora, la Magia Nera riuscirà a superare gli ostacoli che i Chierici e le Fate stanno mettendo in atto per confinarla?
Sarete voi a scrivere il destino di questo regno, il destino di Raldon.

3. Personaggi
I personaggi che incontrerete nel corso della storia cambieranno in base alle vostre azioni, in base al destino che sceglierete. Tuttavia all'inizio avrete 6 razze tra cui potrete scegliere il vostro personaggio principale:

UMANI: La più versatile tra le razze, può arrivare a ottenere la padronanza di tutte le armi da combattimento e raggiungere un discreto livello nell'utilizzo della magia elementale. Gli umani non rispondono ad un ideale comune, hanno diversi caratteri e possiamo trovare Umani Guardie come Umani Ribelli, Buoni e Cattivi.

ELFI: Benché meno numerosi degli Umani, vivono nelle Aree Boschive di Raldon e controllano due importanti cittadine. Anche gli Elfi possono raggiungere una buona padronanza delle armi e possono arrivare ad imparare la Magia ad un livello superiore rispetto a quello umano.

KENDOT: A vederli, possiamo scambiare i Kendot per bambini umani. La loro bassa statura e i loro lineamenti infntili porta molti a confonderli con dei fanciulli, ignorando i grandi poteri che possiedono. Infatti i Kendot sono la razza che può arrivare a lanciare le più potenti Magie Elementali, utilizzare Scettri e Bacchette Magiche. Ai livelli superiori potranno invocare delle creature Patroni, in grado di proteggerli dalle creature circostanti. Purtroppo, a causa del loro piccolo corpo, sono molto scadenti con le armi.

URDAS: Esattamente il contrario dei Kendot. Simili a degli orchi, distatura gigantesca, possono arrivare ad utilizzare quasi tutte le armi specializzandosi in quelle più brutali. La loro grande forza e costituzione causata dalla loro natura li porta a non essere molto intelligenti e quindi a poter apprendere solamente le magie più deboli e basilari.

FATE: Dopo gli Angeli, le creature più benevole di Raldon. Di piccola statura, sono una razza in grado di compiere dei piccoli voli ma soprattutto di poter arrivare ad apprendere tutte le forme di Magia Bianca. Amano la natura, vivere nei boschi, ma anche la giustizia, che seguono tutte come ideale comune. Come i Kendot, non sono molto abili con le armi, né con le corazze, a causa della loro piccola statura. E come i Kendot hanno la possibilità di invocare un Protettore.

VAMPIRI: L'ultima delle Razze, dopo i Demoni, nella scala sociale. Malvagi per natura, profondi conoscitori delle Arti Oscure vivono in una Cripta nel mezzo di una palude e cercano un modo di sfruttare i loro poteri derivanti dalla condizione di non-morti oppure di riprendersi la loro precedente vita, grazie anche agli esperimenti dei Necromanti. Possono conoscere l'Arcana magia del Buoi e possono evocare alcuni protettori, esattamente come le Fate e i Kendot.

5. Caratteristiche Tecniche/Gameplay

Grafica: La Grafica che non riguarda tileset e chipset è stata fatta quasi completamente da me tranne eccezioni che potrete trovare nei Credits. La Grafica dei Tileset invece è in stile RTP con alcune modifiche ai tilesets soprattutto per migliorare il contrasto degli stessi ed in alcuni casi per ridurre la troppa quadratura, in particolare dell'Acqua. Il Mapping è per il 90% fatto da me, per il rimanente 10%, soprattutto per alcune città e per le cattedrali, mi hanno aiutato altri utenti che sono stati creditati.

Sonoro: Le musiche di sottofondo sono in MP3, in stile medioevale e scelte da me e Dioniso91.
La maggior parte sono completamente rinnovate rispetto alla vecchia release. Sul piano del sonoro, ogni condizione atmosferica avrà un BGS di accompagnamento che riduce il suo volume ma non scompare una volta entrati in un edificio.

Programmazione: Il punto forte del gioco, in quanto deve dare una buona libertà d'azione. Tra le tante features di programmazione, che potrete vedere associate al loro autore nella lista dei Credits, ne ricordo alcune: prezzi degli oggetti che variano in base all'inflazione, personalizzazione totale della tastiera per svolgere le varie azioni, torce che illumineranno i vari ambienti, PNG che attaccheranno i vostri nemici, diario che segnerà tutte le vostre azioni permettedovi di rileggere la vostra storia, missioni in corso segnalate ed arricchite con dialoghi aggiuntivi, difficoltà impostabile, possibilità di catturare Screenshot premendo un tasto impostabile, e ultima ma non per ordine di importanza un ABS (Active Battle System) nel quale potrete utilizzare fino a 6 tasti diversi ed impostabili per compiere altrettante azioni. Per il 90% di queste features, mi è obbligatorio creditare l'ideatore e il fautore, Sylaer.

7. Demo/Link alla versione giocabile
Il sito per il download del gioco è
http://www.raldon.altervista.org
Il link diretto al download lo trovate nella Home Page.
Nella sezione Raldon potete trovare altri screenshot, recensioni e altro.

Il forum di supporto del gioco, in caso di problemi o se voleste contattarmi, è:
raldon.forumfree.net

Non lasciatevi scoraggiare dal fatto che non ci sono risposte visto che il Forum è nato adesso, e prima di oggi soltanto io ero a conoscenza della sua esistenza. Per questo Postate!

8. Crediti Vari
Ideazione Progetto:THEORAS
Ideazione e Correzione Script:SYLAER

Realizzazione Grafica:THEORAS
Mapping: THEORAS
Dialoghi: THEORAS
Musiche & Suoni: THEORAS & DIONISO91
Sistema Battaglie: XMS By XIDEROWG
Addons Sistema Battaglie: MOGHUNTER
Menu Pausa: SYLAER
Schermata Missioni: SYLAER
Diario: SYLAER
Guida: SYLAER
Controllo Tasti: NEAR FANTASTICA, WACHUANGA, SEPHIROTSPAWN
Configurazione Tasti: SYLAER
Barra Difficoltà: SYLAER
Minimappa: SELWYN & SYLAER
Orario: THEORAS & SYLAER

Cattedrali: ANTHAIR & LUSIANL
Narvik & Esargoth: LUSIANL
Mappe del Regno: DAHIL & LOSCO INDIVIDUO
Game Over: CORWIN & RPGMXP STUDIO 2, DURKON

Grafica Messaggi: ASYLUM & DUBEALEX
Anti Lag: NEAR FANTASTICA
Sistema Scassinamento: EILEI
Puzzle: DARKROG
BlackJack: MAKGYVER
Scena di Introduzione: ZIEL VAN BRAND
Schermata dei Titoli: THEORAS & SYLAER
Sistema Salvataggi: SYLAER & AZRITH01
Titoli di Coda: DAD
Nome Mappe: KHRISTAL
Particelle: AREVULOPAPO
Sistema Inflazione: SYLAER
Imput Nome Eroe: SYLAER
Cattura Screenshot: SYLAER

SPECIAL THANKS:
Computer Dreams
Sylaer, Dioniso91, Wats93
Lo staff e gli utenti di Rpg2s.net
Lo staff e gli utenti di Rpgmkr.net
Lo staff e gli utenti di Legendrpgmania
Tutti coloro che con i loro consigli hanno contribuito a rendere Raldon un gioco migliore.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Looks pretty decent, however I can't see myself playing it, as I don't understand Italian, maybe you could get people to help you translate it to an english version, that way more people would play it as english is a universal language and more people can read it.

Davey

The screenshots look nice,
you're using XAS, which is awesome,
the HUD looks great,
and... and...

it's ITALIAN! :crazy:

According to the fact that you created this post, I think your English is okay. Can you please translate this game into English, that'd be great. :thumb:

Thanks for the congratulations, but my English is not so good and the original italian topic was transalted by the italian user Mikb89 (his English is better than mine!)
For the English version, I'll see what I can do...

PS: This message was written in Italian by me and it was translated because I (Raldon) can't speak English very well.

losco

ciao :D

w i ruminanti...

If you agree theoras, i can help you with the translation...

For other user, I'm Losco Individuo, from italy....I drew the map of the kingdom, and in the italian forum, this game is really famous and deserves to be played.

I apologize for my bad english!
Hi to everyone!

Ruminants forever XD

If you want to help me, I'm very happy!
I thought tomtranslate the game with google translate, so english users would understand something in dialogues. The, if someone would help us to translate, or better to correct google's errors, I am very happy!

Seems very good... just.... the download site is also in italian... and I am using a screen enlarging software (everything is enlarged 6x as I am near-blind)... and I am absolutely lost in your web page (as I only get a small portion of the virtual screen on my physical screen: 1/36 in fact).... and I can't find the download lin :tongue: :crazy:
Could you pleeeaaaaasssse put a direct download ling on this post ?

Also I am very interested in your 'you write the story' concept, as I am just beginning to work on something like that. Could you give us some words on the method you used to achieve it ??

I had not understood the last question, sorry... can you ask me using other words? I'm sorry, I don't understand english so well...

For the link, you have reason, the site is in italian XD
This is the megaupload link, for Midi version and for Mp3 version. I think the mp3 version in better than the other.

The direct link on host site I couldnot give you, because I have a limit of 10 GB of download into a month, and I've finished this month's traffic.

So, those are the Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com//it/?d=F72P7090 for MP3 version (160 GB)
http://www.megaupload.com//it/?d=FSPLD5OQ for MIDI version (60 MB)

Raiden

Raldon":3fn3iqjt said:
The, if someone would help us to translate, or better to correct google's errors, I am very happy!

I'm new here and this is my first post, but I might be willing to help there. I don't know any Italian, but I sure do know English and I could proofread your translations. If you still need help there, that is.

@Fustel: Thanks to google translate, I have understood your question.
This was my method: first, I created all maps, I didn't care if there were bad-mapped, I corrected the mapping to the end. When you have all maps, so you can go in your world (without nobody ather, without monsters...) without problems, you can begin to write the main story.
So, you do something like this.
Your chara is new in the world, and he know only a person. Mission: find this person.
This person ask you to consign a letter to a friend. Mission: consign the letter.
Then, you discover that he's a theif: if you want to help him, you will be bad; instead, you'll be good if you don't accept his missions. So you can do two principal stories, that can increase.
(this is a stupid story XD)

So, you can begin to do the monsters. They hadn't to be in a crescent order of difficulty, as in a final fantasy. If near to the begin city there is a dark forest with dragons, the dragons will be to level 70. If the player go there and death, next time he will be more wary ^^.

At this time, you can program secondary missions: are very simple, because you go to one man that ask you: can you kill a dragon? You kill a dragon and you'll return to him. He would give you moneys, or artifacts. I put in my game 200 secondary missions.

At the end, you can rewiev the mapping and add characters that give indications, tell stories, give help, etc.

I'm sorry for my bad english...

@Raiden: the problem is google translate. If I try to put 1800 pages on google translate, he "explodes" XD. So, I ought to put page by page on google translate, for 1800 times. It's impossible...
So I'm serching another solution ^^
If I need help, I'll contact you ^^

PS: I'm searching to learn english, so if someone would correct my posts, i'm very happy ^^

I can translate for you, if you want. English is my first language, and I major in Italian.

Posso tradurre per te, se vuoi. Inglese è la mia prima lingua, e mi specializzo in italiano all'università. Ci sono alcuni sbagli che hai fatto, per esempio tradurre 'cosegnere' a 'consign' come una parola analoga invece la parola vera 'deliver.' In addizione, 'crescent' significa in inglese parte di un circo, mentre 'crescendo' vuol'dire 'increasing.' :)

This game looks cool, I really like the "freedom" part, I really want more of these.

So far, the mapping is good.

Is there any custom graphics though? RTP is fine for me, but original will surely make it BETTER.

So far, I have no critics directly on the game, but I want this game in English.

ghk128 you are my saviour ^^
If I want to write difficult things, and if you want, can you translate my posts from italian to english? Thanks............

@Justin lee: The mapping is only RTP. I thought to use not-rtp tilests, but in this game there are too lands too different, from forests to swamps, from cities to desert.
So it's impossible to find a tileset or a group of tilesets with the same style to use...

Va bene, ma che facciamo? Potresti mandare Messaggi Privati a me e attaccherei le traduzioni qui, se vuoi. Sul gioco, il modo piu facile sarebbe mandarmi al gioco e cambierei ogni messaggio. Comunque, ho visto personi qui che assumono operai per animazione ecc., e rifiutono darli il programma perche gli operai potrebbero rubare scritti o pitture o qualcosa. Penso che siano pazze ma evidentamente cio succede. In questo caso, dovresti coppiare tutto il testo dal programma, mandarmelo, aspettare le traduzioni, cercare ogni posto che corrisponde con ogni tratto di testo, e cambiarlo da te stesso. Preferirei il primo modo, ma non so come ti senti su mandare il gioco a qualcuno senza crittografia.

Thanks for the links, and for the effort of answering me in english.
But the question was not 'how to make a RM game ?'. It was rather (as I understood from the original post) about the 'dynamic' management of events ('The storyline changes based on your actions' in section 1. of the original post). Personaly, I am thinking of using a mix of reputation, automate-like NPCs, and timed/targeted events... So my questions are :

1/ is my interpretation of 'The storyline changes based on your actions' a goiid one ?
2/ if 'yes', then how did you achieve it ?

@ghk: Rispondo sia in italiano che in inglese, con l'aiuto di Google Translate.
Il problema non è la crittografia, un utente ha creato un programma per estrarre i dialoghi da Rpg Maker e metterli su Word. Il problema è che sono 1800 pagine di Word a dimensione del Carattere 11.
Il file potrei metterlo senza problemi per la crittografia.
Però in questo periodo sto risolvendo dei Bug che sono stati trovati, per creare la versione 3.3 del gioco dove saranno corretti, quindi per adesso preferisco aspettare con la traduzione, ok?

The problem is not encryption, a user has created a program to extract the dialogues from Rpg Maker and put them on Word. The problem is that they are 1800 pages of a Word font size 11.
The file I could put it without problems for encryption.
But this time I'm in solving the bug that have been found, to create the 3.3 version of the game where they will be corrected, so now I prefer to wait with the translation, ok?

@Fustel
I think I understand what you ask. I used a system of reputation, which goes from 50 (Monster) to 150 (Holy). If your race is human or elf, a man (named Saul) will advise you to enroll in a group of rebels if the reputation is low, a group of Guards if your reputation is high.
If, for example, at the beginning of the game you have stolen the homes of the city and you are considered dishonest, you join the rebels you assign tasks concerning theft, murder, and so, until the completion of the plan to kill the King of the Kingdom . In this case the game ends with your character to become king.
Otherwise, when your reputation is high and you join the Guard, we will assign missions that aim to annihilate the rebels.
For some breeds, such as Vampires, the plot necessarily follow Necromancers, for Fairies is to follow the Clerics.

The main rule is that missions you solve, the places you frequent, money gifts, affecting your reputation and then the plot.
So you can play several times a game, as a ruthless murderess rebel, as a Cleric who tries to defeat the Arts Oscure.

I hope I have answered your questions, if you do not understand ask again, quiet is my fault if I do not know English :(

Google Translate e piu bravo che pensavo. :)

E sul programma che porta via il testo del gioco, puo mettere la traduzione in dentro del gioco di nuovo, o dovresti prendere la traduzione, cercare ogni tratto e riscriverlo? Cio mi priocuppava piu di provare il testo: tutte due opzioni ci mettono cercare ogni tratto di testo a qualche tempo.

Mi dici quando sei pronto; se ci sono 1800 pagine, vorresti cominciare a tradurre in anticipo. :)

@ghk:No, posso rimettere il testo tradotto direttamente da Word al programma. E' questo il bello!

@Kingcobrasaurus: I can write a little Walktrough (in English) for people that don't konw italian, if you want ^^

Thanks for the effort. I see we managed to enderstand each other :cheers:
Just reputation...mmm.... Perhaps was I thinking of something a little complicated for my first RM project... just reputation, you say... think I'll try it..

Oh, by the way, I also have an annoying bug to report:
Yesterday (or was it the day before...) I launched your game and, oh surprise, I didn't see the text on the start menu... nor in the various menus and dialogs that followed. I first thought it was a font problem. But it seems there are no more font problems in VX.
And then, this morning, I had an idea. As I already sai, I am near-blind; and because of yhat, I am using a 'white text on dark background' Window color setings on my computer. So, with the help of my kid, I tried a more standard color setting and... guess what... the text menu was visible.
So, It seems you somewhere manage to use some of the settings colors in VX and as it appears in many softwares, mixed them withe 'hard coded' color. Poor me... black text from the background setting on hard-coded black backgroud... :cry:

Pardon me if my explanation was a little long, but this 'classical' bug is not always well understood by persons using the standard color settings.

Regards

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.