Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Rainy Day Forum Skin is Garbled

Anonymous

Yes, and a very descriptive title it is, too. Would it kill you to tell us how it is "garbled?" I use Firefox and Rainy Day, and I don't see anything unusual.

Anonymous

It must be your version of Firefox, or one of your plugins, because I don't see anything unusual. Without knowing what's causing the problem, I can't fix it, sorry. You'll probably need to use another skin.

Honestly, I'm considering removing the skin anyway, I don't think people even like it.

Kest

Hmm. I found a quick fix. Since this strange image is apparently hosted by Tripod, I enabled the checkbox "Load images for the originating website only", which got rid of them. 'Course, i could just go back to grays and blues...

Testing...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v226/ccoa ... u_open.gif[/img]

^ That shows up as "Wired Blogs" with the bottom part sliced in half, to me. Does it look normal to you?

Anonymous

Yes, it does. It may be that the forum images are hosted on a photobucket account.

Kest

Hmm, blocking images from photobucket also seems to work. I wonder if I could apply this selectively instead of generally for a site... blegh, blocking was a bad idea. Now to see if I can unblock it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.