Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Question here!

I've got a question : i set that in my game you can buy home , it costs 20.000G if you dont have that kinda money you can't buy it iif you have you can? ,plz help me . thanx

Okies!

From what I'm guessing you have it in your game, where the player can buy a house for 20,000 G, right, and you're having trouble setting it up? Let me try with this:

Buyinghouse.png

(After the guy says "The house is yours!" you'll have to add whatever happens when the player buys a house)

If that doesn't work, then you could always look for a script - but next time, please fix up your grammar so people can understand you. That way, they can help you out easier! ^_^

This is just a suggestion, and good luck! XD

Hmmmm...

Maybe you could create a normal item (naming it "House Key" or something), have the the house seller give it to the party (using the command "Change Items").

Then you would probably use a conditional branch to make sure you have the right item (the "House Key") to enter the house.

I hope that helps you!

Good luck! XD

The following is a useful technique that you will use over and over again in countless ways:

1) Create the first page of the event normally. Make the last command of the event code "Control Self Switches: Self Switch A ON."

2) Create a second page for the event. Have this be whatever happens after the first time. Give it the Page Conditions Self Switch A is ON.

But that si how it is done. If you just check stop animation in the lower left corner of your event window it must move. Thats the way it is programmed.
If it doesn't work you should show us a screenshot, so we can see what you ared oing wrong

Ethan":3lrweopd said:
No , forget it , I don't need that , changed my mind. (i created new account coz I wanted another nickname , and I can't change surengin's name)

Er... duplicate accounts are quite against the rules. You should have just pmed a mod to change it....

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.