Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Putting windows on viewports.

I get a script hanging error when I put that second script over main so I thought of what the script is supposed to do and I put it directly below the Window_ scripts and it seems to be working. :-D Thank you and it'll be a pleasure giving all three of you credit.

Edit: Whenever it reads a windows refresh method it says "undefined method "clear""

I placed everything in the correct place, it turns out there were some compatibility issues with another script I had. I got rid of it and now it doesn't hang but I'm still getting some problems. Windows that slide into view from off screen don't animate so they stay off screen but only if they slide horizontally, vertical sliding windows work and I still get a problems with Self.contents.clear

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.