Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Problem encountered when merging ForeverZer0's CCTS with XAS

Hi, everybody in the HBGames.ORG I am new here and have been playing RMXP for years with any progress in making my own game.
Recently, I am obsessed with scripts written by gentleman ForeverZer0 and a Japanese master 桜雅 在土 that are called CCTS and XAS 3.91.

I would like to put them together, but problems occurred when I inserted CCTS script into XAS 3.91 demo that extracted my three very days trying to get wrinkles ironed out but failed anyway -- my character enters indoors when weather turns into raining, finds it comfortable, no rains anymore but still hears the sound faintly, so far so logical, right? Now,I go outdoors right off the bat, something starts go weird. Instead of seeing the raining again and hearing the sound loudly, the raining itself is gone to nowhere while I am still hearing the faint raining sound.

Can somebody helps with this, I have uploaded the demo here for your assistance:
http://www.mediafire.com/?81woa5dq921sqjm

So many many thanks!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.