Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Prob wit the download manager...

Hi everyone... I'm kinda new to da forums and I've got a really big problem... Whenever I try downloading from the download manager, it takes me to the register page and tells me that I already am registered and tells me that if I forgot my password and wanted to change it click here or if I wanted to change my profile click here. That is all there is to the download manager page for every file. Can't even download the file. Can someone please help me out here?

You have to validate your email address. Check the email inbox of the address you signed up with. Check junk mail and spam folders as well.

May I continue here so I need not create a new thread?

With Firefox browser, it seems I can't download projects. Whenever I click the link to download (that will show a tooltip "Visit/Download link"), it loops me back to the same page. With Internet Explorer, I don't have this problem.

Is it due to any settings in my Firefox?

Thanks.

"Download projects"? What exactly are you trying to download?

I use Firefox, as any sensible person should, and I have never encountered a problem.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.