Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Power Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Could we please not get any comments unless you have something to add that could shed some light on this? Thanks.

We'll, we all know how TREG is, at least the people in the IRC.

I agree, I've been banned a few times from the IRC for good reasons, but TREG has kicked me, banned me, and kickbanned me, around 2-3 times for no reason. Well, the reason would be probably some unrelated feud he has with me. Kicked? Too many times. I was there when Myo was banned, and it was unfair, and he was so happy to do this. He's the worst when it comes to power abuse, and I wholly agree with Myonosken. So aye, he's pretty bad when it comes to that, and he probably shouldn't be opped in my opinion, but hey. I don't feel like being banned for saying too much. Sometimes I like the IRC. :S

Well considering that the staff knows about the issue, and the only discussion left for this topic to have is peanut gallery-esque comments thrown left and right, I'm closing this for now.

Also Myo, I agree you should've just PMed one of the ops or something, I'm pretty sure that none of the ops take malicious action towards members for such frivolous reasons. We keep it in fun usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.