Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [PotM]Fluffy And The Gang - Shuffle Puzzle Battle -

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Looks good. I guess you're actually selling this.

I gotta say, a puzzle game in RMXP, didn't think it was possible, but you've done it.

I just about manage Tic-Tac-Toe...:S

I wonder how this was done? I absolutely adore this game, even though the text is in Thai and I can't really understand what is going on storywise.

It's done by scripting + eventing. Although, it should have been all done by scripts, I wasn't that good at that time :(
(This doesn't mean that I'm good at scripting now either lol.)

@badmonur
Aww I just uploaded the new Trial version ^ ^;; This one allow you to play up to 3 stages. Sorry if this make you have to download it again :'(

Anyway, thanks you so much for your kind words :) Hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks you guys! It's probably because the game is puzzle genre ^ ^; And it's in Thai :( That's probably why it doesn't get much attention.

Also, my apology to all the people who find the game too difficult ^ ^;; I accidentally set it to EXTREME difficulty before I added the game to rar and uploaded it. You can change the difficulty in option mode. where green sentence is easy, blue sentence is normal, yellow sentence is hard and red sentence is extreme.

I'd probbaly need to reupload it : (

@Q-Man
That's very nice of you! Thanks you so much! XD I have no problem with that at all. I hope you don't mind if I'll use this link as a mirror in my first post?

@Xathia Vastar
Thanks! I'll see what I can do...probably need to finished translation first lol(which is almost there!)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.