Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Potential new Star Trek series

Netflix could make a new Star Trek series.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/2 ... ertainment

Extremely excited if it does happen. House of Cards (USA) was great, so they can definitely pull this off. The rebooted movies, while very good in my opinion, fall apart at being movies, away from what Star Trek was all about. It needs to be episodical and explorational. (That's why Stargate Universe wasn't as good as Atlantis or SG-1, too).

Jason

Awesome Bro

It'd be cool if they kept it in the style of the J.J Abrams films... actually had him direct the series and have the cast all appear, lol, could be a great continuation if you ask me... although to be honest I'd be happy either way, since despite how nerdy as fuck it is, I quite enjoy Star Trek, lol.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.