Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

Princess Amy":3v6csnu3 said:
Going to see Handel at the Birmingham Symphony Hall.

Goodbye!
Fantastic.

But I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

18th-Century-Concert-Orchestra-Handels-Messiah-By-Candlelight-2.jpg

(That's not them, the orchestra was MUCH larger)

The venue is spectacular and purpose built.

20121025_190909.jpg

Planning a contest, over several months instead of a silly rush with a few people. Will be called Make Share Play and will have three aspects to get anyone involved, including simply playing games. Will probably start the new year and will have some prizes.

Princess Amy":3e3moszn said:
Planning a contest, over several months instead of a silly rush with a few people. Will be called Make Share Play and will have three aspects to get anyone involved, including simply playing games. Will probably start the new year and will have some prizes.
I'm excited already :thumb:

Spoo

Sponsor

So I got accepted into the telecommunications program!

Since telecom apprentices get subcontracted within the Atlanta metropolitan area, this could mean I'll be working on Google Fiber (which isn't officially announced here yet but looks very likely due to the recent local hirings).

More importantly, this means I'm moving out. Anyone around Norcross looking for a roommate?

My sister and brother-in-law just got Google Fiber in Kansas City. I didn't get to try it out that much.
Using my dad's phone, with 3G this pageofgames.php took forever to load only a handful of banners. Like 4-5 per minute.
But using the house wifi it loaded everything instantly. Bam!
Loading that page here at home on my laptop, it steadily fills the page with images a 3-4 at a time. Maybe a minute to load everything? But I still consider it fast because it's loading more than I can take in at once.

Flickr wouldn't help with the issue he's complaining about. Honestly, the issues with photobucket are that they close your account due to inactivity, they have an activity cap for your pics, and they let you change the url for your pics.

Is it possible to send out a newsletter of sorts? I'm sure most people have newer emails, but it wouldn't hurt.
"Hey, fix up your game page. Update your download links. And while you're at it, post something new. happy new years. "

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.