Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post: #1little Edit of the cursor world map system of azrit

Hello folks. Since nobody is helping me in other forums Im in need to ask you... :( Im using the world map system of azrith007
http://www.mediafire.com/?tvbn3pjhvq4pdzb here you can download it
Its a system for selecting places in a world map.

I need a little edit on the cursor map system of azrith. (demo is above)
The script can only use a picture of 640x480. But I want someone to edit the script so that it is possible to use a picture of 1500x1500. Of course not every part of the picture should be seen on the screen. I also should be able to go beyond the screen borders, which is not possible in demo. For example if I usa a picture of 1500x1500 it is not possible ot go beyond the borders of the screen which should be.

I'll of course credit you

No, my script didn't have that line, but I've added that and it seems to have solved the issue. The script ended up crashing again when the map was closed, so I also had to add
if $game_system.unlocked?(i) == true
right above
ico.dispose
After that, everything things worked fine, you solved my problem. Thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.