Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Portrait Software?

I am not a drawing-type of artist, but I want matching PORTRAITS, FACES, and SPRITES. I would like to show my characters having emotions. Photoshop will not let me enlarge a FACE graphic into a PORTRAIT without serious pixelation problems. I could start with a PORTRAIT and shrink it down into a FACE and ad lib the CHARACTER SET.
That being said, is there a PORTRAIT GENERATOR out there? HEROMachine's characters are not what I had in mind. Doing it on-line doesn't thrill me either. I have seen a few FACE GENERATORS but don't know if they would do the job.
Information would be appreciated.

Spoo

Sponsor

I'm not entirely sure I'm following what you're looking for. It's unlikely you're gonna find a generator that can create perfectly matching yet unique sprites and faces in one package, but there are plenty that you could make work.

There's a lot of faceset generators out there. Here's a few of them:

SLIMMMEISKE2":1e6jez0j said:

Credit to SLIMMMEISKE2 from Aveyond forums for compiling the list. All the links still work as of this posting.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.