Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[PAID] Art Request (For Trains, Train Station, ect.)

IRHP

Hello. I am looking to have custom work done for a commercial game. The maps won't be very big, and most of the game will take place at two separate train stations and within the train itself. As such, I will need work done for those places. I need the art done as soon as possible, so don't hesitate to contact me.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but the engine I'm using is RPG Maker MV, specifically. As for payment, it will be sent through PayPal, and I'm willing to negotiate either through private messaging or e-mail, and details pertaining to the project can be sorted through there as well.

Thanks, looking forward to working with the talented members of this forum.

E-mail: IRHP87@gmail.com

IRHP

Cassandrainbows":3rzll0eh said:
I'm looking for business partners and i do like trains, I'm not really good at graphic art but perhaps we can find common ground somewhere... Up to you.

What do you have in mind specifically when you say that you're looking for "business partners?" If you'd like, contact me via e-mail for a faster response.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.