Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

old pokemon games for gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can i get the old pokemon games for gb? I want to look for the original pokemon games for my GBA, but i dont know where i can get them cheap. My friends dont have them anymore, and I dont know if e-bay sells cheap.

You sure you couldn't find it on Ebay/Amazon? A couple quick searches for pokemon blue on the two brought up immediate results, if expensive.

If you don't have particular qualms about emulation you can find emulators (and roms!) for them quite easy by simple google searches.

Daxis":3r986bjz said:
If you don't have particular qualms about emulation you can find emulators (and roms!) for them quite easy by simple google searches.

That's the funny thing about old games. The only people making money on them these days are resellers. As such, emulate away! That said, I still have my old copies for nostalgia purposes, and that isn't changing any time soon.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Not sure which ones you're looking at, but you can get them for less than a tenner each over here... infact, on eBay the other day I saw someone selling all of the GBA ones, including Fire Red/Leaf Green for £15... not each, for the lot.

Jason":19v9hs7e said:
Not sure which ones you're looking at, but you can get them for less than a tenner each over here... infact, on eBay the other day I saw someone selling all of the GBA ones, including Fire Red/Leaf Green for £15... not each, for the lot.
Wait. Are you talking about emerald too?
If you are I will cut you for not instantly buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.