Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

(np+2.0(tm)) Mail error

Hey,
My server
I have a XAMPP(Vista Version) WIth: SMTP server (mercury/32), appache(with PHP) and MYSQL.

ok, I have the registration form for Netplay Plus 2.0 (tm): Everything is working, I don't get NE errors (And I even see the "Accomplished" message).

But all of my e-mail adresses (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail), don't receve the e-mail:'(

Depends on how you look at it, this is development of a website, and yet at the same time a computer related thing.

Well, that's what I'd say if I didn't have the nagging feeling that Netplay Plus is some RMXP thing. Please tell me if it is so I can hurl this as far as I can out of this sub-forum.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.