Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Nice to meet you!!

Hello, my name is Mysticphoenix. I like to eat a lot.

Glad you meet you all.

:banana:

By the way, my favourite tool is RMXP. I've used RMVXAce for a while, but still returned to use RMXP anyway. I like how RMXP can draw map. My favourite game genre are survival horror. I am a fan of Silent Hill and Resident Evil games.

:redrobot: PLEASANTR1ES. WE ALS0 HAVE A D1GEST10N FUNCT10N. H0WEVER, 1T 1S D1SABLED UNT1L 0UR HUMAN ST0CK IS RESUPPLIED.
:robot: To apply to our breeding program, PRESS 1. For Español, PRESS 2. To repeat this message PRESS 3

Spoo

Sponsor

Hey there! That was a surprisingly straightforward and polite greeting -- I hope you stick around, because we could use some more of that here.

I'm definitely a part of team RMXP, but that is probably because it's where I started in the RM community. I never got into Silent Hill much myself, largely because I'm a huge coward. As far as survival horror goes, I really like the earlier Resident Evil titles. F.E.A.R is also high on my list, though not many others seem to enjoy it as much.

Good to meet you, guy. See you around!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.